alternative innsbruck is an open platform that can be used by everyone (groups and individuals) to announce events for free. submit your events with or without registration / account!
a) submit events without user account
no user account needed / you can keep full anonymity* / the entries will be reviewed to prevent abuse
- go directly to [events] > [add event]
- the name and email can be invented (the entry is technically necessary)
- submit your entry – it will be reviewed and released by the editors
- you will be notified when your entry is online!
- note: search for the location in the “location name” field; if there’s no hit: create a new location (see image below)
b) submit events with a user account
you can publish, edit and delete your own entries without review / you have to request a user account
- register and wait for the activation
- log in to wordpress
- publish an event: in wordpress or on the website under [events] > [add event]
- you can edit or delete your entries at any time in wordpress
- search for the location in the “location name” field; if there’s no hit: create a new location (see image below)
- if you publish your event in wordpress: add an event image in the editor as a “featured image” for proper display (see image below)
- if recurring events have irregular dates, duplicate the event in worpress > events and change the date / time
* be aware that the server provider and we save general browser data by using a statistical plugin (access time, ip, country, browser, operating system). please inform yourself about digital self-protection and take appropriate data protection measures!